Thursday, August 11, 2005

On other things

On Boys:
They say they're happy; satisfied
With Pam or Jen or Susie
But want to hear me tell the truth?
They all want Big Boob Rosie
----

On Cheating:
They taught us all through Sunday school
This is not what you ought
But life it taught us differently
It said just don't get caught
----

For the women of yore- On Emancipation:
She stole them when he wasn't there
Quite done listening to his rants
She wears them now, what will he do
Without his smarty pants
----

On Overconfidence:
They went ahead all geared to win
They landed on their tusses
Because they lost the game you see
They're all big sour pusses
----

On Money:
They say money isn't everything
They couldn't get much cheesier
I'll take the green stuff anyday
Makes life a whole lot easier
----

On Sensitiveness:
His eyes they water up in hurt
Over a stupid gal
Oh stop, or else I think I'll gag
I'm sorry but I shall
----

On Marriage:
An octapus is on the bag
It's eyes so mournful staring
I wonder why that dormant look
Perhaps he thinks of marrying
----

On Bad People:
When someone something nasty does
To bring me close to tears
Fate does something nasty back
Like maybe jams their gears
----

4 comments:

Gary said...

niiice.

But watz all this talk bout jammed gears and draining brake fluid?

Citrus said...

It's the bad things happen to bad people, I'm hopeful theory. There's also a worse things happen to good people theory, but I'd rather dispel that one.

Citrus said...

I didn't say anything about draining brake fluid. Control your animilistic urge to kill people off :)

Laura Castelino said...

You're starting to sound like Nash