Saturday, August 13, 2005

On those I know

The Chick:
A guilty conscience pricks the mind
Yet somewhere somehow you will find
That although somtimes you feel trapped
The human spirit does adapt
----

The Girl With The Accent:
You're pretty, you turn up the heat
You charm the pants off most you meet
You'll always be, yet in the end
My boyfriend stealing bitchface friend
----

The Song Writer:
You live your life the way you choose
Try so hard to make it work
Build your castles in the air
You'll make it someday meet you there
----

The Window Cleaner:
Convicted, yes, you've come so far
I back away from who you are
Yet when I'm sure no one will care
I know, I know you'll be right there
----

The Stranger:
Something less and something more
It's something that I just don't know
Still unperturbed, I'm glad that I
Chose to have ice cream and pie
----

The Other Sister:
Here's the frowny sister yeah
Antisocial as it were
But underneath that gruff extat
You're just a big ole pussycat
----

The Sister, The Best Friend:
I know there is an unsaid rule
That sisters can't be best friends too
I just ignore this minor point
Small things don't get us out of joint
----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

small things don't get us out of joint :)
- sister