Thursday, August 11, 2005

Strange, Stranger

Poems for strangers

Constant thought please go away
I'd rather you wern't here
Come again another day
Perhaps sometime next year
----

As I was walking through the land
I found a boy to reprimand
I threw the boy over my thigh
And spanked him till I heard him cry
----

She said she wasn't nice at all
I took her at her word
I stopped going by to see her work
I think she is a turd
----

I met him on the plane he said
Over coffee let us two gather
I gave him my most disarming smile
And said, I think not rather
----

Sounds hoity toity on the phone
Her name, we call her Mary
But such a darling girl you see
She's Mary quite contrary
----

He stands a bit uncomfortably
I think you got the gist
She laughs at boys who inadverdantly
Get their knickers in a twist
----

1 comment:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

You're 'stranger' than all of them. :D

Twisted knickers... what a weird mental image.