Friday, December 16, 2011

My How Well Do You Know Me Quiz

Who's my current celebrity crush?
Gerard Butler
Tony Hawk
Robert Downey Jr.
Salman Khan


Which is my favourite book?
Twilight 1
Twilight 2
Twilight 3
To Kill a Mockingbird


What's my favourite form of exercise?
Gym
Rock climbing
Running
Yoga


Who's my favourite author?
Stephanie Myers
Gorgette Heyer
Terry Prachett
Isaac Asimov


How tall am I?
5'1
5'2
5'3
5'4


What do my girlfriends and I talk about the most?
Getting fat
Men
Getting fat and men
Clothes


What's my newest nickname?
Kan
Princess Anastasia
K-bomb
Pedophile


Which is my favourite band?
Metallica
Dashboard Confessional
Hootie and the Blowfish
Lounge Piranha


Who do I expect to pass this quiz but I actually think is going to fail?!
Marlene
Nolita
Laura
Joanne


What kind of music do I like?
Trance
Commercial House
Dance
Alternative Rock


What's my least favourite form of exercise?
Gym
Rock Climbing
Running
Yoga


What's my favourite song?
I'm sexy and I know it
Choli ke peeche kya hai
Crash into me
Una Paloma Blanca


Which place in the world would I choose to live in?
Toulon
Cinque Terre
Adelaide
Bangalore


Who is my superhero crush?
The Hulk (size matters)
Spiderman
Green Goblin
Wolverine


What religious roots do I claim?
Syrian Christian
Hindu
Roman Catholic
Muslim

2 comments:

Laura Castelino said...

ok i'm finally going to do this :P

1. Gerard Butler
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Rock climbing
4. Isacc Asimov
5. 5'2
6. Getting fat and men
7. this is a tough one.. i'm going with Princess A (alternatively pedophile ;))
8. Dashboard Confessional
9. All of the below- except me.
10. Alternative Rock
11. Running
12.Crash into me.
13. I don't know Cinque Terre?
14. Wolverine
15. Hindu

How'd I do?

Citrus said...

14/15 well done :)