Sunday, March 05, 2006

Marlene again

Ok since this seems to be the extent of your internet accessin the bank. I'll write you read. Now listen. When we go to Coorg. I'm thinking we should take Lavanya along.... you know seeing as how she lives there and all... but then.. whatever. So since you asked, the boy scene here in Dubai is dead as far as I'm concerned. And even if it isn't I'd probably kill it. You'd BETTER build a house over the garage for me. Tell me something and this is just out of curiosity can you ask your father how this works. Say you wanted to have a partnership with someone. How do you go about making it legal. How are the profite/losses etc shared. [I'm reading the Partnership Act of 1932 if you please]
Anyway, there's someone I want you to meet. And you will when I come down.
I do the usual here. Mostly nothing. I go running, read, study French sometimes, piss people off for fun, you know stuff like that. I don't go out dancing. It isn't that there isn't anyone to go with. There is. I just don't want to. I'm going to come again in Christmas. I don't care. I really don't want to live here longer than three years. I just had a sudden scary thought. Oh well scary thoughts happen sometimes. Will write again in a bit.
Later

No comments: