Saturday, July 23, 2005

For Caloovy baby,

I can’t tell you too much about girls. The only point in reference that I have is my self, maybe a couple of girl friends. But I have noticed this. All my girl friends, they’re really pretty. They are. But the boys they go out with. Ugly. Ugly as hell. It just reinforces my point. That a girl going out with a boy doesn’t have very much to do with how he looks. I’m not very sure about this, but I think girls tend towards boys who are in control of a situation, just a tiny bit dominating. It just makes it special for the girl when she gets her way, like she invariably does. I suppose to a large extent tallness, darkness, handsomeness would be handy things to possess, but there are always exceptions to every rule and sometimes in life [like french]there are more exceptions than rules.

k

[www.caloovy.blogspot.com]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

hmm...i wonder which girlfriends ur talking about citrus? :P

Citrus said...

..... well it's true!