Sunday, August 01, 2004

sour-sweet

I remember telling myself once, that there are some things that i would not remember, and some things that I would not forget. I would not remember,the things that I did not want to remember and  I would not forget, the things I would make it a point to remember; simply because those things were easy to forget and once I forgot, well it would just give the words self preservation a whole new meaning. I think god blessed me with a rather bad memory.Screw self preservation.
 and then there were things that I'd suddenly remember and smile..and as I smiled I'd remember something else that made me sad and I'd stop smiling.. never quite making it to a frown, but I'd be stuck exactly midway between sour and sweet :-) ...sour-sweet....just one of those things...

No comments: