Friday, November 03, 2017

If anything can go wrong, it will

Yesterday seemed like a regular day. I was going to take my father to the doctor for a check up and then head to work.
I land up at the hospital, only to be told that the appointments are done for the day and to come back another day.
I head to work, only to get stuck in a traffic jam from hell because of All Soul's Day.
I get done with work, only to get stuck in the same traffic jam from hell because of All Soul's Day.
I go home to check on my father and pick up my dog, only to hear that his sugar is through the roof.
I head back to my place, only to get stuck in another traffic jam.
I try  to get out of the jam,only to drive into a ditch that was in a blind spot.
(Five good men pushed and pulled the car and helped me out. The only good thing about the day.)
I reach my apartment and my dog throws up in my neighbour's flat.
I go up to my own flat and realise I have the wrong key.
I get the right key and enter the flat, only to realise that the maid hasn't come and the place is a mess.
I go to lie down, only to find that my dog has peed on the bed (My husband's side, not mine, if we're going to be looking on the bright side.)
I finally decide that the only thing I can do is give up and laugh about it.

Ha ha.

No comments: