Sunday, March 18, 2012

High Maintenance

I only yesterday realized how high maintenance I am. Yesterday, my boss asked me if I wanted to go to a concert, some Shanker, Ishan and another person.
The first thing I do is make a face and ask if it'll be nice, adding that if it's Carnatic I'm not coming. He says it's not. I then say, I'd like to go, but is it okay if I cancel at the last minute, in case I change my mind. He says, ok. Then I explain that the reason I never go for concerts is because they're always at Palace Grounds and the dust! and the crowd! I then want to know if it's a sit down concert. My boss is slightly flabbergasted by now, so I explain that the last concert I went to at Palace Grounds (the German Film Orchestra)was a sit down one. So, he says no, it's not like that but it shouldn't be too much of a crowd. Only about 1500 people.

1500 people :/

So, I'm going but I think I shouldn't be invited to concerts ever.

No comments: