Monday, December 05, 2011

Maids: An update

It was time for Megan to get ready for school. My mom was trying to get her to put her socks on but every time she tried, Megan would cry that it was hurting her. Turns out there was sand in her socks.
So.
When Selvy(you all know Selvy. The thief.) came to work, she got a talking to and instructions that when socks are washed, they need to end up sandless. Capish?
Later in the day, my mom knocks on my door asking if I've seen Selvy.
No, I haven't. Maybe she's in the toilet upstairs.
An hour later, she still hasn't come back.
Later in the evening when she returned to possibly explain why she had walked off in a huff, she was politely told to bugger off.
The good news? Shalu's back.
Yay.

Shalu-The best maid with the worst attendance.


No comments: