Thursday, November 03, 2011

So here's a list of books I've bought but haven't read yet. What should I start with?
-The Tesseract-Alex Garland
-My autobiography or The Story of my Experiments with Truth- M. K. Gandhi
-The Remains of the Day-Kazuo Ishiguro
-Possession- A. S. Byatt
-A Fine Balance- Rohinton Mistry (half read, but it made me really sad)
-The Millenium Series- Larsson
-The Colour Purple- Alice Walker
-The Coma-Alex Garland
-King Rat-China Mieville
-Pappilon-Henri Charrière (which I've gifted away but which I think I'll take back)

Category: Where do I begin?

Update:
The 2 favourites in the running are, Alex Garland and China Mieville.

2 comments:

Sowmya said...

-The Millenium Series- Larsson is kickass. Kept me addicted until i finished the last book in the series
-The Colour Purple- Alice Walker is witty and lovely :) a bit sad.. but so nicely written!

theanalogkid said...

the remains of the day, because that's the only thing i've read in that list and it is one of my favorite books.

i've read the first book of the millennium series and its ok. doubt if i will read the rest.

a fine balance is on my wishlist