Sunday, October 30, 2011

I study French. I'm not always sure why, but I do.
So in my attempt to improve, I took the advice of a link that was advertised at French class and signed up.
Here are some of the emails I received on signing up. Funny, naive, outrageous.
The perfectly normal ones, I've opted to keep to myself.


Joseph: He's planning a trip to India and wants to know if I'd like to accompany him to Bombay and Delhi.
Why yes, Joseph, I'd love that!


That's Guillaume (no image). He'd like to marry me.


There's Bruno, who if I'm not mistaken, thinks I'm Pakistani and wants to sell me something.


And finally, Jean Christophe. He claims he's a hot air balloon pilot.He's going to be visiting and is searching for a place to stay for a couple of months. The rent shouldn't be too high. Anyone?

Category: Never miss an opportunity

2 comments:

theanalogkid said...

hilarious!

the last one sounds like a hot air balloon than its pilot

Citrus said...

I think some of these guys are serious. Just making inquiries.