Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We'll always have that

The ipod.
It's mine. But well, it's with you and yours as well. Sort of.
It's ours, more than either mine or yours I suppose because YOU bought it but then, you gave it to me.
And I wonder if you would have.
Bought it, I mean. If you'd known.
Known that I'd be that way.
I wonder if I'd have taken it if I'd known. That I'd be that way.
I don't think I knew.
I think I knew what was bothering me.
And I must have expected you to fix it.
Magically.
It's pointless. Fixing something that can't be.

I'm glad that we have it. Among other things.
And oh,
You better not have lost it.
I want it back!
Just saying :)

ox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who?

Citrus said...

Esoterica

Anonymous said...

?

Citrus said...

*facepalm*
Google it (- the a)