Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My friend Kat decides to make me up. Hair, make up, the works.
Looking pretty takes effort!
Face wash, massage your face, not so rough! pat your face dry, don't wipe it like that! sun block, kajal, mascara, eyelash curler! powder, powdered on lightly with a brush, blush, lipstick, nail polish, loose side plait.

I leave her place to go home and I'm waiting for an auto outside.
Half a minute later I'm messaging her.
Message 1: 'Kat, I think I look like a hooker.'
Message 2: 'Everybody's staring at me!'
Message 3: 'On the plus side, I'm getting autos fast :)'


Category: Prostitute pink nailpolish

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like L in the picture.

goldfluke said...

whoa kat! whoa kan!

Citrus said...

Are you saying L looks like a hooker??

hehehe
Law see what people are saying.

Laura Castelino said...

:P we can paint the town red together.- L

jyothy karat said...

thats a lovely shot!!

Nanjil Durai said...

Nice use of window light!