Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The whole room saw what their minds told them was correct.
I was the only one who saw differently. Saw what was actually there.

The setting was almost exactly the same. Just the People were different. And they spoke with American accents. Glaring differences one might say from our Indian skin and accents.

Still, everybody insisted I was wrong.
Even though I wasn't.

I might as well have been wrong.
And I was, until somebody who also had basic observation skills realized what the debate was about and backed my observation.

I hadn't wasted too much time arguing, determining as it clearly was, a waste of time.


Observation 1: People are idiots
Observation 2: Even right is wrong with no supporting witness
Observation 3: Don't waste time on useless arguments

No comments: