Wednesday, June 24, 2009

eyes wide open, naked as we came

i have this insane thought. i think we should make love. not because i would die if we didn’t. or you would die. no. i think we can both survive just fine without this. but i think we should. anyway. just because i’m curious. i think you’re something wonderful. and fetching. and when i see you i smile. widely. madly. unabashedly. because you make me happy. what could be better than making love to someone who makes you happy? not much else, i can tell you. i think i make you happy, too. i can see your eyes crinkle when you see me. and the laugh in your voice when you talk to me. i want to run my finger down your back and feel your breath on my breasts. i want to see us naked. together. don’t you think this would be fun? let’s keep it uncomplicated. we both know we’re seeing other people. i adore your girlfriend. she sent me cake last weekend, which was a generous thing to do. you and my boyfriend play basketball. it’s all good. let’s not mess with it. i think we need to set some rules down and just do this. i think it’s a capital idea. don’t you?

Courtesy: http://memoryandforgetting.wordpress.com/

No comments: