Monday, May 28, 2007

Rain

Andrew Kelly: Hey, want to play some scrabble.
Me: Yeah
Andrew Kelly: Great.
Scrabulous
Me: How droll
Hoover's taking effect
Andrew Kelly: Huh? - Scrabulous Kiran, it's a scrabble website where you play online.
Me: Oh
He he
Ok
Now how was I supposed to know that?
Andrew Kelly: Well I thought you were psychic.
Me: I make it rain somethimes
Andrew: My bad
Me: That's the extent of my super power
Andrew Kelly: Nice, I could use some rain here, does sometimes warrant now?
Me: If I talk about it it doesn't seem to work
Bummer no?
Andrew Kelly: Thats convient. :)
Me: Yeah
Andrew Kelly: It's like the man who goes invisible only when no ones looking at him
Me: But also inconvenient
Especially if you want to show off that you made it rain
Andrew Kelly: Bummer then.


[A little while later]


Joanne Ninan: It's raining it's pouring
Joanne Ninan: :P
Pouring here
Me: Yay
Joanne Ninan: Should cool things down a bit


[Parallel conversation]


Me: Hey Andrew
Andrew Kelly: Yeah?
Me: Look outside your window
What's it look like?
(:



Category 1: Unbelief
Category 2: Rainmaking
Category 3: Super powers
Category 4: Fabulous Scrabble
Category 5: Use of funny sounding words (droll)

1 comment:

byker7 said...

insert_grin_here.