Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Letter

08042007
E,
Sometimes I want a period of time to stand still. You know, the time when we had enough and didn't want more, at least for then. To stand still; not for forever but for a while longer.
But then, growing older and living has never been so anticipated. There's so much to look forward to.The isolation though. Sometimes I wonder about that.
People say I talk in my sleep at night and remark on it. I think it's because there's no one for me to talk to during the day. At least no one that I'd want to. But I adapt. I'm human aren't I? And I suppose it would be easy to think, come back, if I'm so miserable here. But the horrid truth is that I'm not.
I'm just a little on the right side of in between.
I'll see you soon. And it'll be lovely.
K


Letter type: Unposted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this line - I'm just a little on the right side of in between.