Sunday, December 11, 2005

All I want for Christmas

Ok I know what I want for Christmas so I hope you haven't bought me my present already. I want a newale [That's a waist chain and I'm pretty sure you uninformed thing didn't know that] It'll probably have to be specially made so you'd better hurry up and do it if you want it to reach me in time for Christmas :)))because I don't think they do my size.I think 28" should do fine.And I don't want a very thin one. Get a nice design if you can. Yeah that should be ok.
Yay I think the materialistic me is back! And everyone should be happy to know that I'm working on this instant gratification thing [God knows why]. I'm doing a delayed gratification instead. I believe it has it's rewards.

K

3 comments:

Laura Castelino said...

what on earth for??

Citrus said...

... I was rather hoping for and 'OK' and a smile but back to your question. The answer is because I'm taken with it.

Laura Castelino said...

:-D we'll see, am on a budget.