Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So here's the story. I leave one cracked woman inhabited house and move to another where the women are great but the neighbour lady believe it or not thinks 'snoopy' is the coolest thing ever!
The problem is this. People in this country are not allowed to sub-let appartments without the knowledge of the landlord. Of course in this instance, where I am, everything is very much over the table and all those concerned parties that need to be, have been informed accordingly. Of course Snoopy next door doesn't know this and true to her namesake she decideds to make it her business to find out what exactly is up?!
It's like everytime I want to enter the house, she's there. As if she's waiting by the door, waiting for a chance to jump me.
So the other day I'm getting my clothes stand into the appartment, trying to be as quite as possible [of course that never happens]. I get myself into the appartment, not two minutes and the bell rings. There she is snooping around the door. And there I am watching her through the peep hole and of course laughing my evil laugh. To start with I simply refused to open the door for her. And there she was, you know how it is in the movies when people try to look through the peep hole from outside and their faces become really big? Entertainment! I say. So she rings the bell a couple times more and then goes off with a 'there's something up and I'm going to get to the bottom of it' determined look on her face.
And so I came to the conclusion that the world is full of cracked women. It just is.

1 comment:

firacub said...

hahaha... U r damn right girl.. How about a pic of miss Snoopy. By the way, how have you been all this while kan. Chalo u take care.


Peace,
Firacub.