Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Joanne in an unusually conversational mood was telling me about the three of us today. She said that we were like three intersecting circles. Each our own and each of each other. Well that's how I would say it. She'd be more technical.All intersect at some point but the rest do their own thing. That's how she'd say it.
Like the trinity symbol I thought.
It works, I said.
It does, she agreed.


Conversation:
Joanne: How did the three of us come for the same parents
Kiran: Why?
Joanne: 'Cause we think so differently about so much stuff
Kiran: True
although I think Laura and I are somewhat the same
somewhat
Joanne: Nope
Kiran: No?
Joanne: We all have oints of convergence
points
Kiran: Of course we do
Joanne: Think of it like three circles
Kiran: Yeah :)
Trinity
Joanne: All intersect at some point but the res does its own thing
Kiran: That works
Joanne: Cool
ok gonna watch gilmore girls bye
have fun
Kiran: Bye


I want to hang out with my sisters. They're the only ones that laugh at anything I have to say. That and they sometimes pay for my coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why was i not in this conversation?? (the grumpy circle pouts and stomps off)
- Laura

Citrus said...

[big cheesy smile]

Anonymous said...

i love your blog.

Citrus said...

:)