Friday, July 22, 2005

A little tentative about writing this,..Let’s see. You know, all the not so mind shattering things that happen but people don’t get to hear about them, simply because timings and schedules don’t coincide.

Another story :)
Title: The Lusty Wench

We were done discussing the tragic story of the best friend's life and it was about time to move on to mine. So. One step away from wallowing in self pity, I said it. I said what I was thinking. 'I’m never going to find my soul mate, even my hand says so. Bwaaahh.’[That’s the result of me believing for a second that what I say is true] The best friend comes over and dutifully puts her arm around me. I continue. ‘And worse, I don’t think I’m the lusty wench, I fancied myself to be. *sniffle* and I don’t even like cats, so I’m going to be old and alone and… cat less.
That hour must have been witness to the sorriest pair of wah wah cry babies ever.

5 comments:

Laura Castelino said...

Somehow the word 'lusty' does not come to mind when i think of you.

ps- how come you delete your post after i comment on it?

Citrus said...

i JUST MIGHT be. *nose in the air* hmph! *turns around and stalks away*


i replied to your comment, waited a bit, hoped you saw the reply and then deleted the post, because it didn't apply any more. i remember the Act of Faith.

ps: does evil come to mind when you think of me,at least? :) i'm pretty evil.

Laura Castelino said...

evil? you?? you've got to be kidding me!

Unknown said...

Yup, when I think evil, I think: "Citrus"

:)

Citrus said...

why thank you. see i told you.