Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Grumblesville

If you’re a boy, you might as well stop reading about sometime now. I’m going to talk about [brace yourselves] ‘clothes’ and ‘shopping’

For a place that has SO many consumer items, you’d think you’d be able to just pop into one of the stores, pick up a skirt a pair of pants maybe a couple of blouses and be out of there. Tops, say forty minutes. Doesn’t sound too bad, does it? But nooo. You have to take one hundred things into account. If you manage to find something you like, you probably won’t find your size. It’s difficult to find clothes in a size six. Which is what I am. The starting, thank you very much will be a size eight. Anyway, the list of peeves goes on.
Annoyances aside, I did end up buying something. This blouse. It’s red. Not my favourite colour. But it suits. *sigh* Secondly it’s that horrid material that clings to your body. But it does flatter my frame. And thirdly the neck is cut in such a way that it accentuates my boobs, revealing but not vulgar. But then when was it ever advisable to wear anything that accentuates your boobs? Apart from that, bought myself another pair of heels la di da and another shirt, which I think is the decentest of the lot. Am going to have to find myself another camisole to unaccentuate my boobs if I ever want to wear that blouse. Drat. Till later,

K

1 comment:

Saturday Night Takeout said...

Accentuate! Accentuate!

(A little boy inside Pi is so happy right now. Shut up, little boy!)