Thursday, March 31, 2005

summer holiday

a time in between.
i leave late. 'see you in the morning', i say.i'm done with the night.i get up early. my tooth brush is missing. it's been missing for about a year and a half now. so i make my way home to my own bathroom and my own tooth brush. the sunlight doesn't hurt my eyes as much these days.today i will not walk.i take a rickshaw the point three kilometer to my house.today the job of making rice has been delagated to the only available target. me.:) so i cook.
i've done in the past few days everything that you can possibly do. coffee, dancing, movies,board games,painted easter eggs,body massage,dinner and today i'm going swimming.apart from that i'm clean out of things to do.
we tire of each other my best friend and i, and by mutual unsaid consent we deviate from every waking moment with each other to spending time on our own,or with other people.we could invite others along to break the sameness of faces. but the only other that i approve of as entertaining enough, is smitten with the best friend,and therfore he looses the prominent position of entertainer.i guess you keep some and you let some go.i was sad to let this one go. i rather liked him.
i will be gone soon. but i will be back. sooner or later.

3 comments:

De.vile said...

hmm y does that always happen? partin with a unspoken understandin? hate it when it happens. kills me

Citrus said...

:)no we're going to go swimming a little later on when it gets cooler. and we're contemplating painting pots now after lunch.. if you were around i'd have told you to come too.

Citrus said...

i think everybody needs time on their own sometimes,but only sometimes