Wednesday, February 09, 2005

sometimes i feel so BABY.and i stop and think. 'but i'm not'.. and i try hard not to be.. but i guess there's still a little bit of baby inside of me. yesterday i went and bought a pictionary game because i felt like it.i forced marlene to play and she forced her baby brothers chris [18] and ted [20] to play with us.. because we need four people at least.we stuffed our faces with pizza and ate twisty bread because lent starts today. no meat in their house. my house of course doesn't abstain or anything[except on good friday] because my father i think doesn't believe in the motions of the catholic church [although he is catholic]... my mom however does.. so we might be on a fish and/or vegetable diet for a month [yetch!]

2 comments:

Laura Castelino said...

I wanna play too!

Citrus said...

we'll play tonight .. or friday night when you don't have to get up early.. yayyy! :)