Wednesday, January 19, 2005

ok i'm sick , i'll admit it.
so dadda comes it and decides that i have to take a blue tablet. the following conversation ensues:
dad-you have a viral infection
me- tablet? TABLET?! i'm not taking a tablet. i don't take tablets. i'll take cough syrup. mamma gave me cough syrup.
mom- [from some corner of the house]- she doesn't have viral infection
me- i have a cough and an infection. it's because i had salt water up my nose for two days and i didn't dry off either after i got out of the ocean.i didn't catch an infection from someone.
dad- ok don't take the tablet. it's your funeral
..ohh haven't i had THAT conversation a thousand times before
dad-*walks away with the tablet still in his hand and not in my stomache, thank you very much*


so ..another day, another war, another pointless post ...

2 comments:

Georgio said...

so....da took the blue tablet instead of u....oh no.. :)

Kenneth said...

Just thought I'd say hello...

I enjoyed your blog! I got a very quick, but effective tour of your life. Great fun!