Wednesday, January 19, 2005

i came !! i saw and i think i conquered!!!!

[ONE TIME GUEST APPEARANCE ON THE BLOG -Samir Latif]
you are nothing...trust me when i say this..you are the mud under my shoes..you think you know everything?? i doubt that!!! there are people who know much more than you, yet you think you are so smart...!!!! haha that’s a joke..
when you talk you think that people are listening..no they are not..they are just wondering what time they are going to leave and go back to their pathetic world with their little homes and minimum wages, go back and pet their little dogs and cats.. feed their pet snakes and be content.. they don’t wanna listen to you... you are nothing to them. yet you walk around with your head up high saying you own the world and its your oyster... RUBBISH!!!!
who do you think you are???? GOD??? YOU ARE NOT THE CHOSEN ONE TO LEAD ALL MAN KIND.. YOU ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL KID!!! .. you need to work..... WORK HARD... to be special...WORK BLOODY FREAKING HARD... GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT... BUT IT TAKES TIME..
A LOOOONNNGGG TIME.....
BUT IT COMES..
I AM JUST SAYIN THIS CAUSE I CARE.. I CARE FOR THE FACT THAT I DONT WANT TO BE IMBARRESED WHEN I WALK NEXT TO YOU...
calm yourself down its not that bad.. don’t cry about it..it will be ok...trust me..relax.. have tequila with a worm in it..

now i am going to stop staring at this stupid mirror and get ready to work


Samir Latif

1 comment:

Tam Fontes said...

as i said so typically "U".... before reading the last line it just reminded me of the Goof that i know....