Thursday, December 30, 2004

today

... Had lunch with Sidharth ...so funny, the type I'd never get along with I'd like so much :).We then proceeded to have coffee and walked around Forum.He likes expensive things, or so he seemed to imply[from making statements like I need a watch, I think I'll pick up Cartier or casually mentioning in the course of conversation the quality of massages at the Bangalore Club which were mediocre by the way and that the Taj sould be alright. How pompous. Everybpdy knows 5* hotels charge a hundred times more than anywhere else. He pointed out to me that I over analyse things.I'll conceed that I do. A little bit. So, he dropped me home after coffee, cursing traffic all the way and me calling him a cranky puss [ because he is one]. He dropped me at Marlene's house where I forced him to give me a hug because I'll probably never see him again. Today was fun.. :)


..At marlene's house.... Satish made me cry, because he's rude and insulting. I know he doesn't mean to hurt and he feels bad later, so although I do like Satish, somewhat, I think I'm better off staying far, far away . If that's how it is.. then thats how it is.

...Hhome after the wedding, I noticed:
That it upsets my father to see a marriage break.
My mother can be hilarious and has a gutter brain. Go mamma ! * gutter brain smile*
People can be insensitive without even realising it.
Laughter is good for the soul :)

1 comment:

Mizohican said...

:-)
nice to read about other folks having such a good time when my own life is soooo stressful right now...

cheers.