Monday, November 15, 2004

the coffee boy

i went ot church last evening..what a thwarted attempt that was. i've finally decided that starting last sunday i've honed my my tolerance level well enough to stay awake during mass and listen to what the priest has to say. so prepared, i entered the right wing only to find the speakers words ricocheteing off the walls on my side of the church which only called for garbled sounds...
so anyway later everyone decided to go to a pub called zap..and i decided not to. i decided instead that i was going to have coffee and if gareth wanted to come along, he could :)...he didn't want to go anyplace in particular so he invited me home and offered to make coffee for me..how darling *roll eyes upward*
so we go to his place..i sit down, and he goes 'mom how do you make coffee?'
we ended up going to buy coffee powder, had a nice enough walk with sufficient conversation, I made coffee :D [which was very good,if i say so myself]and had myself a lazy sunday evening before going off home [before (his house)family prayers,whew]

kan

No comments: