Monday, August 02, 2004

You're my shooting star

Something from before [13/06/04]

Today...felt like my emotions went on a roller coaster ride. Tried so hard to rationalise things. Wasn't easy, but I managed. Put a whole lot of things in perspective.
I don't think I'm there. yet. :) Maybe I am.. Ihope so.
Met college friends today. Coffee day, Lavelle Road. Seems like they've turned a perfectly nice place into an opportunity for kids to show off with their loose pants and modified cars. If it was up to me, I would have relocated to someplace less offensive...but that being the prefered place to be I said nothing. And again, as always, while we were sitting in that over crowded excuse for a coffee shop, waited on by a nice overworked waiter, it seemed to me more than apparent, that I had nothing in common with the people I was with. Out of everyone there though, I think Kirtana has the best sense of humour :D.. Paul as usual was being a pompous ass, and I was just adding fuel to the fire by being bitchy and condescending. He always managed to bring out the worst in me. He then proceeded to be rude and hurtful...seems like a pattern. I'm trying really hard to believe that he really isn't a horrible person ( contrary to general concensus). I think that some part of him is good and some part of him, just isn't. The way I see it. I'm responsible for myself.
But what about things that I couldn't control?
What about that?

That's all.

No comments: