Tuesday, August 17, 2004

i didn't go ow!

i asked god for something a little while ago..i said 'don't let me love ,and don't let me hate' i think strong emotions like the aforesaid could get rather painful,and if they're not headed in the right direction, trust me it could get ugly :D..so anyway, it appears god decided to answer only half my prayer..i stopped loving. *roll eyes upwards*..and today he answered the rest of my prayer.i stopped hating too :)*sigh of relief*

today paul came home with an invitation of sorts [wedding]..[his]. he insisted i make myself available to attend the engagement.i said 'i'll try'.gave that cryptic smile that i save specially for him, and carried on with my life.

1 comment:

Kanwar Oberoi said...

What i've experienced is: If too much love for someone does not work out fine, it turns into too much hate.
Hmmmm, i should try your prayer out asap.

P.S. I see your blog too lost its ads . Kewl. Any chance you prayed for that :)