Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Say cheese!


Say cheese! Posted by Hello
I love the tiny details in this picture, like Joanne holding my hand. I always thought she knew everything and deep down on some sub concious level I think I still do :). I think it would be nice to have kids, although I've already enlisted Prashanth's and Emmanuel's help to help me dicipline them. I can barely manage the puppy. Ok I won't exaggerate. I CANNOT manage the puppy. I have no idea how i'm going to dicipline a bunch of kids! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just have one kid then. OR!!! have NONE! or!!! adopt a well-behaved kid, and your work is almost done
_Noei

M said...

Noticed the number plate of the car is in Arabic. Guess you grew up in one of those Gulf countries. Which one?

Citrus said...

grew up in bangalore :)..was born in one of those gulf countries though :).kuwait

Citrus said...

@noei-iwant 3 :)